Creating a conferencing account is free
- Cancel at any time
- Pay for what you use
- No monthly subscription charge
The create account form will ask
Your organisation’s name
- Physical address
- ABN – if you can’t find it don’t worry
The name/s and contact details for:
- The main point of contact at your end
- The person using the service (call leader). It’s easier for us to provide support if you are out of the office.
- Email address for invoices
Invoices are emailed on the 3-6th of the month and we look for payment by the 20th.
You can pay using a credit card (no fees), EFT or cheque.
Gmail/Bigpond and other public email services
If your email address is not in the name of your organisation, for instance you are using Gmail or Bigpond, we will ask for a credit card as security.
You don’t have to pay on a credit card, it’s there as a backup.
If payment reaches us before the 20th by EFT or cheque, nothing will ever be charged to the card.